Internal Web Server

  • From: "Yousuf Baig" <yousuf.mughal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:46:36 -0700

 I have a webserver running in my organization and an online testing
system for students is running on that server so that students of each
department can take online test. after installing the ISA Server, (ISA is
installed on another machine and webserver(application) is installed on
other machine). but when i access the application through browser it is
not opening to internal network (behind ISA Server) but when ever i give
global ip to my database server and acces it from some where else (not
through isa) it works just fine. and when i gave some local ip to my
application it is still not opening. i have used apacha as a webserver on
my online testing system and it uses the SSL port 8443.
 anyone could help me ? why it is not opening behind ISA Sever.? ( it
worked perfect when i don't use isa, and use Cisco Content Engine)
thanks in advance.