RE: Interesting feedback from Microsoft

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:27:47 -0600

Hi William,

That is interesting, because I've never had to include anything in the
"exclude" list and haven't had the problem. I did see that problem the
other day on a Windows 2003 machine with ISA Server installed after I
did a big of system hardening experimentation.

Nice tip! Thanks!

Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder