[isalist] Re: Intel adapter and dell power edge

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:43:39 -0700

Check the system event log; it should have a "system recovered..." event
that contains the details you can use to search support.microsoft.com
for.

Also, use Computer Properties, Advanced, Startup and Recovery, Settings,
uncheck "Automatic Restart".
This way, you'll have the "stop error" on the screen.