Re: Integrated Authentication in MAC's

  • From: Armando Treviño López <armando.trevino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:17:20 -0600

The problem I have is that when I use Integrated Authentication it works
pretty well in the PC's that are logged to a domain. But in the MAC's when I
open a browser windows it prompt me for username, password and domain.
There would be no problem if it only prompt me once, but it do it everytime
i change to another web page.

Do anybody have experienced the same problem? Any ideas?

Thanks.