RE: Installing Isa Server 2000

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:46:02 +1000

No

It needs to be installed on windows 2000 server as a minimum. You can
however install the management snap in on a workstation for remote
administration. But ISA 2000 and 2004 most definitely have to be
installed on "Server" but you already knew that because you read the
"Requirements" part in the documentation splattered all over the web and
on the CD!!

Greg