RE: Installing ISA 2004 in workgroup.

  • From: Faraz Hassan Khan <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 04:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

i asked the Question and you good peoples are conversating with each other, not
replying mu Q.'s answer..

JosephK <josephk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.ISAserver.org

What I've seen about the two forests is this. Thor uses a domain in his
front end DMZ and I Imagine that the front end ISA could belong to the
front end DMZ. What I'm talking about is a back to back domain setup

FE ISA >> DMZ >>BE ISA >> INTERNAL
I've been considering putting my front end DMZ in a domain of its own.
And, I would not trust the front end domain with the back end domain.
Unless someone else thinks that is a good idea.

Thank you,
Joseph