Re: Installing ISA

  • From: Ian Sterling <i_sterling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:43:44 -0600

Try installing ISA using the SBS install application and then adding ISA to
your configuration instead of just running the ISA setup on the ISA disk of
the SBS package (I'm assuming this is what you're doing, because I had the
same issue with BOS2000).  It should pick up your 25 digit serial number
which was entered for SBS.

Hope this helps.

Ian Sterling