Install "Message screener" on WinNT4.0 Sp6a

  • From: "Andre Coigne" <andre.coigne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:51:42 -0600

Dear All,
We have ISA server installed on Windows2000 server in integrated mode. We
use 3-homed config where the SMTP server (Exchange 5.5 SP4) is located on
the internal segment. After publishing secure mail server, E-mail traffic
works fine. Now we would like to use SMTP filter to kill emails with .vbs
or .exe attachments in it. We proceed this config according the
smtpfilter.htm document located on the ISA CD-rom
\support\docs\smtpfilter.htm According this procedure (Config a remote
SMTP Server) we should install the (Message screener) on the SMTP server.
Now our SMTP server is installed on an WinNT4.0 SP6a operating system with
Exchange V5.5 SP4 on it.
ISA server 2000 CD-rom will not install any component because it is only
for Windows2000 OS My question ? How can we install the (Message screener)
from the ISA CD-rom on an NT4.0 machine?

Thanks in advance with my best regards,
Andre Coigne --- Panasonic/IT