RE: Initial Banner page for users

  • From: "Hugh Roberts" <Hugh.Roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 13:04:29 +0200

The issue here is not the ISA server. You are trying to modify the
client browsers, if your users are authentication to a Wondows 2000
domain controller you can user logon scripts, GPOs, or policies for
pre-Windows 2000 clinets.

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage or expense
however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or use of this e-mail and on
any reliance placed upon the information provided through this service and does
not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/content/disclaimer/default.htm to view the full
disclaimer.