RE: Initial Banner page for users

  • From: "Hugh Roberts" <Hugh.Roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 12:33:45 +0200

I think a GPO is your best bet for both, assuming you are using Active
Directory

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage or expense
however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or use of this e-mail and on
any reliance placed upon the information provided through this service and does
not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/content/disclaimer/default.htm to view the full
disclaimer.