[isalist] Infor - Report Servers TMG

  • From: "LEANDRO DOS S. FERREIRA - TI" <LEANDRO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 21:18:35 +0000

Hi, I have this scenario.

One server running a TMG and one server + sql server 2008 and another server
with report server sql 2008.

I adjusted the TMG log to save in the sql server 2008 (reporting log) and
report server sql 2008 to get information about this log, or be, the TMG is
salving data into mssql server and generating the reports from another sql
server report server.

When I try get some reports from inside report server I cannot get any value.

How can I setup the TMG get this information from report server ?

Regards

Leandro

Se for indispens?vel, imprima no m?todo econ?mico e pense na utiliza??o do
verso da folha. Preserve o meio ambiente!