Info about Integrating Active Directory in ISA configuration

  • From: FRAEYE MIKE <Mike.Fraeye@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:55:44 +0200

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me please where I can find information about integrating AD
with ISA ?

We want to be able to use AD to control Internet access of a user.

If possible we would like to use a monthly quota (in minutes). Does anyone know
if there already exist tools for this ? (I know  that there exist 3rd party
programs to control access to a daily limit)

Many thanks in advance !!

Mikey