Indirectly related to Isa

  • From: "Tariq Nadeem" <itztariq@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:30:45 +0000

Hi Jim,
There is a file available on isatool for the resolution of dynamic ip problem for server publishing rule. Of Course I am talking about IpConfig_Eng.exe.
Actually the file works well but only under Administrative priviliges. I didn't allow Administrative access to anyone on my ISA server. Only a user with a "user account" can log on locally in order to connect internet through dialup. I want this file to be run as system starts. I add this file to startup, it runs but automatically it disable after a short interval of time.
Whats the way for this file to run under a user account. Or is there a way I could run it as a sytem service?
Your help is really appreciable.
Thanks in advance.

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.