Re: Incomplete download

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:44:15 -0400

I have also seen this problem.
I have figured the problem stems from the source web site. I don't think it to
be a problem with ISA.
I have tried to download a certain ZIP file but have gotten the same error you
describe. I tried the next day when the traffic was lower to the site ( it was
a "Just released" file ) and got it no problem.

You may have to clear out your cache on isa to speed things up a bit.