Incoming Mail

  • From: Eran Levi <eran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:55:43 +0200

Hi all
Well we R working With ISA For Along time now
We Got Several Of them ( ISA Computers  ),
We always have Problems (But how's not :-)), But Generally that's a good
Product and we Love it !
Now our mail server is connecting throw an ISDN line With Static IP
All used to work fine BUT now :-( something got wrong and we have a lot of
problems in getting inside mail ( Event 2002 in the Exchange App Log  )
If I'll do a restart To the ISDN connection ( disconnect it and then
Reconnect it  ) It will all work again just fine , except for sometimes I
need to restart the ISA Server And Only then I will have Incoming mail's
again . Did Anyone have a clue ? the DNS is on another server and working
just fine I don't Problems in sending mail and I cant find anything wrong
with the ISA Configuration . maybe it's an Exchange Prob  ?
Help ? !
Eran Levi