Re: In which manner Sites & Content rules work...

  • From: Faraz Hassan Khan <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I have ISA 2000 installed and default site and content rule "Allow Rule"
is enabled, i have created another rule and denied *.zip files, while
"Allow Rule"(default) rule is allowing each and every content :i wana know that
in which
sequence/manner these two rules will work, and which one gets priority
first? is there any detailed article on it?

Faraz <f_hkhan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

well TOM & Family
i have ISA 2000 installed and default site and content rule "Allow Rule"
is enabled, i have created another rule and denied *.zip files, while
other(default) rule is allowing each and every content : which
sequence/manner these two rules will work, and which one gets priority
first? is there any detailed article on it?

Yahoo! Mail