RE: Importing and exporting destination set

  • From: "Jay J. Mobley" <jmobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:18:20 -0700

I think having the ISA server as a member of an array could be
benificial to you in such a case ( config is stored in active directory
and picked up by new servers joining the array.)
I haven't actually restored to verifiy it works, but can't you back-up
your entire array config and then restore it to a new server???

Jay Mobley