[isalist] Re: Importing ISA 2006 to TMG

  • From: Rob Moore <RMoore@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:09:51 -0400

I didn't, though. All I did was install TMG and then try to import the ISA
config.

I could uninstall TMG and reinstall, see if the import works then, I suppose.

On the other hand, it's probably not a bad idea for me to re-create the rules
from scratch. That will give me a chance to get used to the changes.

Thanks,
Rob