Important query regarding Web access for mailserver.

  • From: rizwan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:31:35 +0500

Could anyone please help me in configuring my "Lotus Domino mailserver"
accessible form internet. As it works on 80 port.

I can access it from the LAN but i cant access it from Internet.

What i have done so far is that i first publish a Destination set for the
Mailserver and then i publish a Webserver rule for it.

Do i have to do some thing additional or not?

Secondly, can anyone let me know that how can i configure Email Content
rules for Domino mailserver.

Kind regards,

Muhammad Rizwan Khalid
Asst. Manager M.I.S
Makkays                 Tel: +92 51 2822 075 (Ext.141)
Kulsum Plaza,         Fax: +92 51 2270 955
42 Jinnah Avenue,    Mobile: 0300 8503841
Islamabad,               E-Mail: rizwan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Pakistan.                 Web:  http://www.makkays.com