I'm not been able to solve the problem any one can help?

  • From: "Juan" <gerenciaasp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 06:23:50 -0600

HTTP 503 El servidor proxy está ocupado - A connection to the server could
not be made because the limit on the number of concurrent connections for
this account has been reached. (1238)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server.

...As i said before, i am quite sure there is no virus(i've got updated
the Mcafee virus scan and the AD-aware software); i haven't set limited
connections either inbound or outbound for web requests.

Any ideas?