RE: I'm In Trouble

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:31:48 -0400

This will also help, to trouble shoot.  Perform the chkwsp32.exe /f, this
will help you verify that you can are communicating with Flagship.  Below is
a sample off of my client at my network.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Firewall Client>chkwsp32.exe /f

****         Firewall client Diagnostic Information           ****

WAIT...

CONFIGURATION:
        Firewall client - Configuration Location: C:\Documents and
Settings\All
Users.WINNT\Application Data\Microsoft\Firewall Client\
        Proxy Name (IP Addr):
                ATL-NA-ISA-01.msdna.msdemo.com
        WINSOCK 2.0: Firewall client is a Layered Service Provider
        IP:     Installed

WAIT...

32-bit Firewall client:
        Winsock Name: C:\WINNT\System32\wsock32.dll
        Version: 5.0.2195.2871
        Version Type: FREE
        Layered Service Provider version: 3.0.1200.50
        Client version of control protocol: 11

ISA SERVER:
        Testing against server: 10.0.0.1 ( atl-na-isa-01.msdna.msdemo.com )
        Version: 3.0.1200.50
        Version Type: FREE
        Server version of control protocol: 11
        Windows version: 5.0
        Windows build number: 2195

Client control protocol version MATCHES the server control protocol

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Firewall Client>