ISP changed and ISA won't.

  • From: "Angel L. Rosario Mart�nez" <angel.rosario-martinez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:58:12 -0700

Hi, before i changed to a new ISP from the company I work for, everything
was working fine. But later than that the only problems i have is my OWA
and website publishing are not working.  The ip address are changed to the
new ISP, but some kind of configuration that i don't know, those services
are not working anymore.  Any help would be grate full.  I'm using one ISA
Server 2000 as stand alone integrated with win2k, two domain controllers
with win2k, one ternimal server with win2k advance, and the services of;
website, exchange 2000 with owa, vpn, terminal services.

Thanks.
Angel