ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: ISAserver.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:52:12 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Configuring an Inbound and Outbound SMTP Relay to Complement ISA Server
2004 Firewall Protection for Exchange Servers, Part 2: Step by Step
Instructions Including MailEssentials 9
Author: Thomas Shinder
outbound SMTP relay to protect your Microsoft Exchange Servers we discussed the
principles of SMTP relay and how relay can protect your Exchange Servers from
the risks of direct contact with Internet SMTP and DNS servers. If you missed
that article, you can check it out at
http://www.isaserver.org/articles/smtprelayinboundoutbound.html.
In this, part 2 of the series, we?ll provide the detailed step by step
procedures you need to actually make the theory of secure SMTP relay into
reality. First, lets take a look at our simple example network. The figure
below provides the details.

Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1226

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.