ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: ISAserver.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:34:04 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Configuring an Inbound and Outbound SMTP Relay to Complement ISA 2004
Firewall Protection for Exchange Servers
Author: Thomas Shinder
SMTP relay can protect your Exchange Server by preventing untrusted SMTP
servers on the Internet from directly communicating with your Exchange server.
An SMTP relay doesn?t require a significant amount of system resources and you
can install the IIS SMTP service without incurring the resource or security
overhead you would have if you installed the IIS W3SVC (World Wide Web
service).In this article we'll go over some of the important details you need
to consider before rolling out an SMTP relay to complement your ISA 2004
firewall e-mail protection design.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1223

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.