ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: ISAserver.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 04:24:05 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Front-end Back-end Exchange Server Trihomed DMZ Network Scenario
Author: Thomas Shinder
configure Microsoft Exchange Servers and the ISA Server 2004 firewall to
support the front-end Exchange Server on a trihomed DMZ segment and the
back-end Exchange Server on the Internal network. We've got a lot of ground to
cover, so get started now and you'll be done by the end of the week!
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1221

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.