ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: ISAserver.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 01:56:03 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Update on ISA Server 2004 Deployment Kits: Heads Up on SharePoint Portal
Server and Branch Offices
Author: Thomas Shinder
over the last few months. I?m happy to report that the ISA Server 2004 VPN and
ISA Server 2004/Exchange Deployment Kits have been finished. The ISA Server
2004 Branch Office Deployment Kit is in development now and we expect to have
those ready for you this month. The ISA Server 2000 Deployment Kits have been
enormously popular, so it would have been a crime not to update them!
There are a couple of things I?d like to ask everyone in the ISAServer.org
community about before we get to updating the Branch Office Kit and the
SharePoint Portal Server kit.

Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1216

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.