ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: ISAserver.org <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:18:12 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Joining Private Networks over the Internet: Back to Back ISA Server DMZs
on Both Sides, Part 2
where both sides are using a back to back DMZ configuration, we discussed the
basic principles of the design and went through the details of the network
configuration and setting up the connection between the external ISA Server
firewall VPN gateways. In this article we?ll continue where we left off.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1088

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.