ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:50:25 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Supporting ISA Server 2000 Publishing of Exchange Server 2000/2003 with
SMTP Relays - Part 3: Creating a Simple Anonymous Inbound SMTP Relay and Links
to More Resources
Author: Thomas Shinder
definition and functions of an SMTP relay and how they?re used to protect
Exchange Servers protected by an ISA Server firewall. In part 2 we went into
more detail and described the features and functions of the various types of
SMTP relays used in production networks. Make sure to check out these articles
if you haven?t had a chance to do so yet. In this article you get the step by
steps to create a secure non-authenticating inbound SMTP relay.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1166

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.