ISAserver.org - Re-Vamped!

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:26:49 +0200

http://www.ISAserver.org

ISAserver.org was re-vamped and re-launched today! Apart form its new look, the
site now includes a new site search, an updated software section where you can
vote and comment on the products listed, and more! We'll also be adding new
articles and FAQs every week, and we have new features in store - guaranteeing
continuously fresh content at ISAserver.org.

We hope you like the new site! Feel free to post your feedback!

Please note that the link to the online message boards is now
http://forums.isaserver.org

We will soon also implement a 'Print Article' feature and many more updates, so
stay tuned and spread the word!

Best Regards,
Stephen Chetcuti
ISAserver.org