[isalist] ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 04:18:36 -0500

ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

New articles added to ISAserver.org last month:

Title:  Implementing Secure Remote Access with PPTP and Forefront Threat
Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 (Part 1)
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Implementing-Secure-Remote-Access-PPTP-Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010-Part1.html
more secure manner. In addition I’ll briefly discuss secure alternatives to
PPTP.

Title:  GFI WebMonitor for ISA/TMG Voted ISAserver.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Monitoring & Administration
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISAserver-Readers-Choice-Award-Monitoring-Administration-GFI-WebMonitor-for-ISA-TMG-Sep12.html
Monitoring & Administration category of the ISAserver.org Readers' Choice
Awards. Fastvue TMGRepoter and Internet Administrator for Microsoft Forefront
TMG Server were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Microsoft Forefront UAG - Configuring Forefront UAG as a DirectAccess
Server (Part 1)
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Microsoft-Forefront-UAG-Configuring-Forefront-UAG-DirectAccess-Server-Part1.html
UAG as a DirectAccess Server. In part 1, the author talks about the
prerequisites for a successful DirectAccess implementation.

Title:  Comprehensive Overview of Web and Server Publishing Rules in TMG 2010
(Part 8)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Comprehensive-Overview-Web-Server-Publishing-Rules-TMG-2010-Part8.html
Publishing Rules by taking a look at some of the SSL settings that are
available to you.

Title:  Understanding Policy and Configuration Backup and Restore Options in
Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Understanding-Policy-Configuration-Backup-Restore-Options-Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010-Part1.html
exporting and importing policy and configuraton for TMG Enterprise deployments.

Title:  Comprehensive Overview of Web and Server Publishing Rules in TMG 2010
(Part 7)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Comprehensive-Overview-Web-Server-Publishing-Rules-TMG-2010-Part7.html
the Web Publishing Rule that we created several installments ago.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2012. All rights reserved.