[isalist] ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 03:15:12 -0500

ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

New articles added to ISAserver.org last month:

Title:  Microsoft Forefront UAG - Publishing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Outlook Anywhere and Exchange Active Sync
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Microsoft-Forefront-UAG-Publishing-Microsoft-Exchange-Server-2010-Outlook-Anywhere-Exchange-Active-Sync.html
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Outlook Anywhere and Exchange Active Sync using
Forefront UAG.

Title:  Comprehensive Overview of Web and Server Publishing Rules in TMG 2010
(Part 2)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Comprehensive-Overview-Web-Server-Publishing-Rules-TMG-2010-Part2.html
three more of TMG’s capabilities that are enabled by Web Publishing rules.

Title:  Determining the Effectiveness of Advanced Web Protection in Forefront
Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Determining-Effectiveness-Advanced-Web-Protection-Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010.html
capabilities in Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 that provide
essential security for today’s corporate networks.

Title:  Comprehensive Overview of Web and Server Publishing Rules in TMG 2010
(Part 1)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Comprehensive-Overview-Web-Server-Publishing-Rules-TMG-2010-Part1.html
inbound access, what the TMG web publishing rules bring to the table, and how
TMG can act as a reverse proxy to published Web and FTP sites.

Title:  Microsoft Forefront UAG - Explaining and configuring Forefront UAG
endpoint policies
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Microsoft-Forefront-UAG-Explaining-configuring-Forefront-UAG-endpoint-policies.html
enhancing endpoint security using Forefront UAG endpoint access policies and
Forefront UAG endpoint components installed on the client machines.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2012. All rights reserved.