[isalist] Re: [ISAserver.org Discussion List] Re: webchaining.

  • From: "Michael Ross" <mross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:25:15 -0600

Ignore.. I figured it out.

-----Original Message-----
From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Michael Ross
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:17 PM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Re: [ISAserver.org Discussion List] Re: webchaining.

Ok
Upstream proxy set to require auth (windows integrated) Downstream proxy
set to require auth (basic and\or integrated) Webchain rule set with a
specific domain account for authenticating to upstream proxy (using
basic) I get prompted by the downstream proxy 3 times, then I get:

 Technical Information (for support personnel) Error Code: 407 Proxy
Authentication Required. The ISA Server requires authorization to
fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is denied. (12209)
IP Address: x.x.x.x
Date: 3/28/2006 8:08:36 PM
Server: server.domain.COM
Source: proxy