ISAserver.org - Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall Part 6: Creating the SMTP and Secure Exchange Server Publishing Rules

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 06:48:26 -0600

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall
Part 6: Creating the SMTP and Secure Exchange Server Publishing Rules
Author: Thomas Shinder
multiple security perimeters using ISA firewalls, we’ll finish up by covering
the following topics:

Create the Server Publishing Rule allowing inbound SMTP from the anonymous DMZ
SMTP Server to the back-end Exchange Server; Create the Server Publishing Rule
allowing Secure Exchange RPC Communications to the Back-end Exchange Server;
Create the Outbound Access Rules

Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Multiple-Security-Perimeters-Multihomed-ISA-Firewall-Part6.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.