ISAserver.org - Configure ISA 2004 as a Network Services Segment Perimeter Firewall - Part 5: Configuring the Clients and DNS Infrastructure

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:36:21 -0600

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Configure ISA 2004 as a Network Services Segment Perimeter Firewall -
Part 5: Configuring the Clients and DNS Infrastructure
Author: Thomas Shinder
segment using ISA firewalls, we discussed general DMZ and perimeter segment
networking principles and design concepts, configuration of the network
services segment ISA firewall, and routing principles and procedures required
to make our solution work. We also configured the edge ISA firewall so that
users on the Corpnet ISA firewall Network could gain access to Internet
resources and external users could access Exchange Server resources located on
the network services segment.
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Configure-ISA-2004-Network-Services-Segment-Perimeter-Firewall-Part5.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.