ISAserver.org - Comparing the ISA Firewall to non-ISA Firewall Solutions

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:18:28 +0100

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Comparing the ISA Firewall to non-ISA Firewall Solutions
Author: Thomas Shinder
to the IT security community. Once we get past the basic questions "Is ISA
Server really a firewall?" and "How do I run the ISA box with a single NIC",
the next thing potential users want to know is inevitably, "How does the ISA
firewall compare to other firewalls?" That's a good question and this article
kicks off a series where we compare the ISA firewall to the other major players
in the firewall market.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/articles/2004firewallcomparisonp1.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2004. All rights reserved.