RE: ISA-RRAS IPSEC Question

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:42:28 -0500

Hi Glenn,

I appreciate your appreciation! I think the ISAServer.org mailing list
and Web boards have a really great collection of networking
professionals. There's a real "brain trust" here who's willing to share
their knowledge.

VPN is one of the "killer apps" of ISA Server, and I'm always happy to
discuss VPN issues. Keep those questions coming!

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder