RE: ISAInfo.vbs

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:00:41 -0500

Save configuration (to a database?) then upload the saved configuration :)
:) :)

I've had this on my plate for a while.  Would be really helpful for
standalone server that can't save to AD!

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx