ISA+Exchange

  • From: Bemen <bemen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:49:16 +0200

Hy!

I have a server set up with ISA and Exchange2000 on one machine. 2 interfaces, 1 connected to the net, the other is to a hub with 8 machines, so it is a really small network. My clients can use the internet using SecuteNAT, but as soon as I set up the exchange 2000 server, they cannot reach any external mail servers. Outlook2000 says that the tcp/ip connection has been terminated by the server or something like this. ANybody has a solution?
The other thing is that the exchange server doesn't want to work. I havec tried to send an email to a mailbox on the system with hotmail entering the ip address after @ since the server doesn't have a domain yet and the email came back. I cannot check my emails on the server either, it is just now working....
Please help me!!!!

Thanx, Bemen