Re: ISA-DNS-EXCHANGE INTERACTION

  • From: "Moore, Scott A." <scott.moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:29:13 -0400

I believe Attonbitus may be on to something there.  You might also want to
look at how you are forwarding DNS.  It is often a good idea to have your
internal DNS forwarding to your external DNS for foreign queries.  It would
then be simpler for exchange to route everything to the internal and let DNS
do it's thing.

My $0.02

Scott Moore, MCSE 4.0/2000, MCT, MCP+I, CCSA, CCA
Unisys Corporation
scott.moore@xxxxxxxxxx