RE: ISA2k Win2k3 VPN Clients cant ping/see internal resources

  • From: "Edward Garcia" <edgarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 05:14:29 -0600

I am not saying that exch2k3 sp2 and your VPN problem are related; w2k3 sp1
is recommended for exch2k3 sp2, so if you were ever planning to install exch
2k3 sp2 you should consider the OS service pack too.

Exch2k3 SP2 has some nice features that I found to be useful for some of my
customers (applies to STD and ENT): smtp tarpitting, enhanced public folder
management, enhanced activesync, etc. but that's for another list.

The VPN behavior changed after you made a change on your mail server?
- What is the mail server responsible for on your network? (is it a DC, DNS,
etc)
- what was the change applied to the mail server that started the problem?