ISA2004, two backend Exch 2003 server without a frontend.

  • From: "Eric" <Eric.Work@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:27:53 -0600

Hi
We have set up an ISA2004 server in the DMZ as a stand alone. We have 2
backend Exch 2003 servers on Win2000 on two different subnets. Users can
only asscess OWA from the one backend server that has the ip address in
the setup of OWA on the ISA server. Can I add 2 IP addresses in there or
should you have this IP address pointing to a front end Exch box to do the
work? We dont really want to install a front end.

Cheers
Eric