RE: ISA2004 + AD + Exchange

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:24:13 -0400

That hardware is pretty close to top of the line, can't get too much
better (have eight of them here) for a small shop.

It's a "true" server, redundant CPUs, power supplies, fans, BIOS, etc...
Can lose half the server, and it'll keep running!

It comes with one internal network port, but has several PCI expansion
bays to add more.

Add more memory to bring it up to 4GB (max supported by W2K3 Standard
Edition, not sure about SBS), add two 15,000RPM drives (mirrored), and
it'll scream!