RE: ISA2000 + RRAS VPN

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:22:22 +1100

Hi Greg,

I *do* appreciate the help that you (and everyone else!) offers on the list -
even for "repeat" questions.  I was only after a document link (eg: to the one
that you've now created :) - as stated at the start of this thread - as it
turns out, I missed one crucial step - screen cap was *brilliant* btw ;)

I'm not sure, and this might be a question for Tom, but can the archives for
this list be included in the isaserver.org's website search?  It'd possibly
make things a little easier for finding knowledge?

Anthony.