ISA with 3 NIC( Networrk Adapters)

  • From: "sameer" <sameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:41:04 -0700

Hi.. I have ISA server with 3 NICs( Trihomed). One is with Valid IP, 2nd
one with 192 series and third one is 10. series. IN LAT i have made
entries for 192 as it is my Internal clients. For 10 network, I have not
entered in LAT and offcourse Valid IP not in LAT.

I want have Internet/pop3  access from clients in 192 range , while web
server on 10 network I want to Publish . When I see "Outgoing Web
request", I am able to see only IP as 192 and not my valid IP and also 10
series IP, Why is it so?, at the same time in "Incoming Web request", I
can see all 3 IPs of 3 adapters?

Pls mail me the installation procedure of ISA with 3 NICs and Internet
access to clients

Thanks to u all, it is urgent buddies

Sameer Ratolikar