ISA to ISA VPN

  • From: "Friese, Casey" <cfriese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:32:51 -0500

Greetings,

I have 2 domains with AD and the whole 9 yards.  Both only have one
server - The ISA server which is the DC at each location.

I want to create a gateway-to-gateway vpn between the two sites using
L2TP/IPSec.

I'm following Tom's 2 part instructions but they appear to be geared
towards ISA being installed in a Stand-Alone configuration, not in a
domian configuration or with ISA on the DC.
I'm a bit confused with the certificate sections - ie., enterprise root
ca, stand-alone ca.
Do I need both? Just one? Which one if only one - Enterprise? If I need
both and I only have one server at each site, then what?

-Casey