ISA to ISA Authentication conundrums

  • From: "Tom Soulsby" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 05:00:12 -0600

Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest the 'best' configuration for ISA to ISA authentication
?
Here is the issue:

From my desktop via ISA via Checkpoint on to the internet to a remote ISA
publishing OWA,  doesn't work I get access denied ?  Same for access
webfolders, anything that requires authentication.  Access is via standard
HTTP.

Same path as above but remove ISA, it works just fine which suggest the
remote ISA/OWA is configured correctly.

Desktop via Checkpoint via Remote ISA to OWA/Etc. - Works OK!!

These issues only appear when it's ISA to ISA - any suggestions
appreciated.

Tom.