RE: ISA snap-in for MMC

  • From: "Hugo Caye" <Hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:38:49 -0300

Let us updated.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Dellanno [mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2001 10:26
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: ISA snap-in for MMC

http://www.ISAserver.org

Yes, the clock is sync.  Made sure the W32Time service is working and
syncronizing with the Domain Controllers.  I think my symptom is abit
different, it looks that you were sucessfully authenticated to remotely
administrate the ISA box, so I would think that the DCOM is functioning
correctly, but you can not view the objects under the sub-components of the
MMC...interesting
=^/.  If I were to remotely connect to my production box, the operation
fails and states that I do not have the 'necessary permission to perform
this action.  Failed to connect!'.  Both ISA servers are identical, I'm
thinking of re-installing and restore the ISA app to see if that would fix
it.