ISA setup (Gateway address for internal nic)

  • From: "JP" <jpcsinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:34:42 -0700

I was reading the setup information in one of the web page selections.  It
staed to never put in an ip address for the gateway on the internal nic of
an ISA box.  I have one ISA server in a corporate office.  I have 5 small
remote offices that connect to the internet via the ISA box.  As far as I
know, I have to put a gateway address on the internal nic for the remote
offices to see the ISA box.  (Actually for the router to see it for the
users)...   Is there another way to set this up that may be more
effective?

All remote offices point to the ISA ip address in the ie5.5 connection
tab.  I forget what this type setup is referred to as...

Thx for any input!