ISA server reporting problem.

  • From: "Steven Sporen" <sporens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:22:48 +0200

Hi,

I have two ISA servers configured in an array through active directory.
The directory is carried by four DC's. This morning I applied several
hotfixes and after a reboot one of the DC's didn't come up.

What is interesting is now ISA server is sending me the following alert
from both ISA every 20min or so.
----
Microsoft ISA Server Control failed. The storage of the current array
{532D9EF7-9A95-49BD-B0D4-A4BDEF7EC5FB} (or server
{4A5E3716-9201-4FD9-BECC-D0B323D2C067}) could not be accessed during
Reading proxy configuration. The error code in the event viewer
indicates the source of the failure. Use the source location
1.1044.3.0.1200.166 to report the failure. If your server is a
stand-alone ISA Server, try to restore the ISA Server configuration,
otherwise, check the connectivity to domain controller (DC), and the DNS
configuration.
----

The ISA servers are running ISA SP1 and the OS is fully patched on all
servers involved. I'm am able to access the configuration on the ISA
server and things seem to be working, however I have had some clients
complain that it's slower.

The other 3 DC's are up and running fine.

Any ideas suggestions etc?

Thanks
  Steven