RE: ISA server not relaying clients IP to web server.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:11:27 -0700

This is what you get with web publishing (reverse proxy).
NAT has absolutely nothing to do with it.
You can change this behavior on a per-rule basis by selecting "requests
appear to come from the original client" in the "To" tab of the
publishing rule.

This setting requires that the published server use ISA as the default
route to the Internet.
Basic IP routing applies...